More Progress

Started to test things and combined the different things together to see how well they would go together that I've designed into one thing since I created them in different files. 

I explored a lot on what colour scheme I should go for and I went with a pink and blueish aesthetic and thought of them being in a different planet like outer space in a way. 



I may have accidentally deleted my designs for the water and electricity pipes so I might have to redo those. But I need to start creating the other character and I was also thinking to create fire pipes in different sections of the level like placed in a set timer when they burst out of the pipe, will need to add some sort of animation sequence on them that both characters have to avoid.

Create crates as well.

Start adding sprite sheets for animation, only where needed.

Comments